Professional DriversADM Trucking
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
ADM Trucking, Inc is a food grade carrier.
Class A Local Truck Driver – Charlotte, NC
This is a full time, local driving position. Weekends, nights and holidays will be required in order to make timely deliveries to our customers. Class A CDL with tanker endorsement required. This location primarily hauls tank and pneumatic trailers.
Essential Job Functions - The driver must be able to plan trips (breaks, fuel stops, customer appointments, weather, traffic and construction, city and rural driving conditions) and manage unforeseen circumstances. The driver will sit for several hours at a time while operating their equipment. The driver will be responsible for safely and efficiently loading, unloading and transporting product according to ADM and customer requirements. Weekly mileages can and do fluctuate.
The individual is required to follow all government, company & customer policies and regulations. This includes but is not limited to FMCSA, OSHA, EPA, DOT & Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Full time employees will be eligible for health, dental, life & vision insurance as well as 401k with company matching funds.
Full time employees will be eligible for paid vacation after 1 year of service, 4 personal holidays.
Preferred candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 24 years of age or older
- Two years of verifiable OTR or local tractor trailer experience required in the last seven years
- Class A Commercial Driver's License REQUIRED. Preference will be given to candidates with a Tanker Endorsement
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- No more than one chargeable accident within the last three years
- No more than one moving violation in the last three years
- No convictions of D.U.I., D.U.S., or open container in the last 7 years
- No positive controlled substance/alcohol tests from prior employer
- Any candidate not possessing these requirements is subject to management approval prior to employment
ADM requires the successful completion of a DOT pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, functionality testing and background check.