Information Technology AssistantAldersgate Retirement Community
Information Technology Assistant - Part Time
Make each day the best possible day for those in your care and for yourself
Come home to Aldersgate Retirement Community, where the career environment is fresh, growth-oriented and comfortable – a reflection of our quality approach to the services and atmosphere enjoyed by the residents of our lovely campus and facilities. Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here on our campus.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.
We have the following opening: Information Technology Assistant - Part Time
- Computer operations and repair.
- Network operations and troubleshooting.
- Telephone systems programming and maintenance.
- Database operations.
- Wireless network configuration and management of system.
- Internet security system familiarity
- Access control programming and maintenance.
- High level of customer service to residents, staff, visitors, and contractors.
- Possesses interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
Celebrating our 70th year of service
Equal Opportunity Employer.