Nurse SupervisorAldersgate Retirement Community
Make Each Day The Best Possible Day For Those In Your Care And For Yourself
Come home to Aldersgate Retirement Community, where the career
environment is fresh, growth-oriented, and will offer you
the career challenges you are looking for -
– a reflection of our quality approach to the services and atmosphere enjoyed by the residents of our lovely 231-acre campus and facilities. Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.
We have the following opening;
Nurse Supervisor (2 Positions Open!) 7am – 7pm
Must be Licensed RN
Supervises the day to day nursing operations of Asbury Health and Rehab. Counsels and directs employees and interacts with all members of the healthcare team. Responsible for staffing, delivery of appropriate nursing care, adhering to budgets and Human Resources policies and compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. Supports and/or provides inservice staff development needs (i.e., clinical). Supervises all activities of licensed and non-licensed nursing personnel in the delivery of safe and therapeutic care. This includes but is not limited to staffing, scheduling, work assignments, equipment evaluation, and statistical report preparation.
- Health Insurance, HRA / FSA
- Dental / Vision, Life / Disability
- 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program, Training / Mentoring Programs
- Awards Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities, Appreciation Events
- Wellness Program and Team Member Clinic
- Employee Resource Groups
Applications accepted Monday – Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or apply now to email your resume.
Aldersgate Retirement Community
Human Resources Department
3800 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte, NC 28215
Thoughtfully Growing careers for over 70 years
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER