Professional Auto Body Repair Tech all Positions
For over two decades All Precision has been repairing collision damaged and performing corrosion repair on all types of vehicles. We service the community with a higher standard of quality that our competitors can not match. We are currently expanding our service staff, and will need trainees in several positions. Our metal shop, collision repair shop, paint shop, detail shop and a clean up person. If you are reliable, sober and want to learn a trade please feel free to apply through this listing.
Looking to join a winning team?
Position located in Marshville, NC
Candidates must be able to Repair Collision damaged vehicles from start to finish.
- Must be a good welder and able to fabricate small patch panels for corrosion repairs.
- Must have own tools and tool box.
- Auto Body related training a plus.
- Bonus program in place based on shop production.
- 7,500 square foot shop. Modern welding equipment and New Paint Booth.
- Chief Frame machine experience a plus.
- Valid drivers license a must.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Mechanical Electrical experience a plus.
- Past Axalta paint experience helpful.
- Must be able to read work orders and perform tasks as listed on repair paper work.
High quality repairs are a must! We work with Insurance companies to assure our customers a quality repair.
Salary based on Experience. 40K and up based on experience.
Family owned and operated 25 years in business.