Alphagary is a leading specialty compounder of technically diverse products serving markets such as wire & cable, regulated products and regulated packaging with US production facilities in Leominster, MA and Pineville, NC. As a subsidiary of Orbia, we have the resources of a large international organization to support our continued growth.
Pineville, NC facility
Alphagary is growing and adding additional resources to the maintenance team. We currently have openings for maintenance techs at our Pineville facility. Alphagary operates on a 24/5 production schedule. Our shift schedule is fixed, meaning no rotating day/night shifts. Openings available on both 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain production machines
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to; mechanical, electrical, welding, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
• Start each shift by performing a walk-through of the entire plant to check on equipment and check in with operators regarding any problems they might have
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned
• Applicants should have minimum 2 years’ experience with AB PLC’s, electrical (low voltage to 480 VAC, single and 3 phase), hydraulic, pneumatic systems, and machine repair
• Must be detail oriented, ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-up skills
• Self-motivational personality with exceptional attendance and punctuality
• Ability to perform job duties with a sense of urgency
• Knowledge of OSHA standards and experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
Alphagary offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision and 401k.