CLASS A CDL DRIVERBrenntag Mid South
Brenntag Mid-South is the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution.
Now is the time to join a global leader! Brenntag Mid-South is now hiring an experienced
Class A CDL Driver for our location in Charlotte, NC.
Why Work At Brenntag:
- Day job; Area deliveries with consistent hours; You will be home every night
- Competitive Hourly pay
- Great insurance package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- Safety Shoe Allowance and Uniforms provided
- 401K with a Profit sharing
- Driving Hazmat, Tanker, LTL, or Bulk loads in the local area
- Experience with box vans and tankers required
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
- Current Class A CDL with a Medical Card
- A minimum of 3 years truck driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Comfortable with the use of a Forklift, and general warehouse duties
- Knowledge of DOT load securement regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Loading and/or unloading of bulk, drummed, or bagged material
- Follow all operating procedures, and work instructions
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and follow all rules and regulations
- Completes all training as required in the Regulatory/Compliance Training Program
- Properly use materials such as labels, placards, stenciling and paint
- Properly cares for and uses all equipment such as forklifts, drum handling equipment, pumps, hoses, etc.
- Secure dual sign off before transferring any product from one vessel to another
Brenntag Mid-South is an Equal Opportunity Employer.