Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
This position is responsible for designing content to promote marketing campaigns for the highly innovative e-Business division of Harris Teeter and the marketing strategies fueling the growth of the division. This position will be responsible for designing digital content for the following channels: web/eCommerce, mobile app, email, paid media, and social media; as well as print ad, mail and in-store materials. The graphic designer will produce digital content and create ideas/concepts in service of the business strategy. The graphic designer will support marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing content for the following channels: web/eCommerce, mobile app, email, paid media, and social media; as well as print ad, mail and in-store materials. Provide day-to-day support of Harris Teeter marketing teams.
- Produce digital content and create ideas/concepts in service of the business strategy.
- Collaborate on digital experience, design concepts, storyboards, and other creative assets to drive customer engagement and online sales.
- Apply standards from design systems and/or brand guidelines and contribute to design systems.
- Support execution of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Communicates with outside marketing agencies on assigned campaigns.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Manages timelines and appreciates the importance of meeting deadlines in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Coordinates numerous projects simultaneously.
Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications; graphic design software; proficiency with MS Office; Internet software and Project Management software.
Hybrid Work Environment:
This job is a hybrid work environment. Two days per week will be in-office and three days per week can be work-from-home, if desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
Equal access to employment, services and programs is available to all persons. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.