Facilities/Mechanical EngineerCarolina Poly, Inc.
Carolina Poly a leading plastics manufacturer located in Chester, SC, is currently seeking a Facilities/Mechanical Engineer to join our team. Carolina Poly produces several lines of polyethylene products including high quality trash bags and construction films. Carolina Poly is a new facility that is part of an established nationwide manufacturing company that can provide growth and advancement opportunities.
- Utilize technical competence and experience to manage and maintain facility related equipment and contracted services. This equipment includes centrifugal chillers, air compressors with refrigeration dryers and filters, water pumps for cooling and chilled water circulation as well as water treatment. In addition to these systems used in manufacturing of our products, oversee HVAC systems, domestic plumbing and effluent systems.
- Mange maintenance contacts, which includes managing the onsite contractors hired to support and repair the above equipment.
- Coordinate new equipment installations with project engineers, contractors, and operations staff.
- Recommend and implement equipment improvements and upgrades utilizing best practices in industrial data analysis and problem solving.
- Analyze maintenance problems and equipment/part failures.
- Schedule, plan, prioritize, and ensure successful completion of facility operations and maintenance.
- Diagnose facility and utility issues; quickly define a course of action, outline a project plan, and organize the appropriate internal and contractor team to implement.
- Develop, organize, lead, and implement an array of response plans and procedures to respond to any emergency or urgent situation in the facility.
- Working with a team during repair, installation, and modification of new and existing equipment.
- Document maintenance procedures and instructions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Experience with Chillers, Air Compressors and HVAC Systems is required.
- The ability to self-motivate and complete independent assignments or components of group projects on a deadline.
- AutoCAD skills with regards mechanical drawings.
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills.
Carolina Poly offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, and 401(K).
Please apply online at www.carolinapoly.com or send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org