SUPERVISORS NEEDED!Carolina Poly, Inc.
Carolina Poly, Inc. located in Chester, SC is currently seeking qualified Production Supervisors and a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team.
Carolina Poly, Inc. produces several lines of polyethylene products including high quality trash bags and construction films.
- Coordinates, monitors, and maintains safety and good housekeeping practices in all areas of the department.
- Directs daily manpower placement, including planning, assigning and directing work.
- Directs, monitors, and assists in the training of all employees under their supervision.
- Manages all positions and people within their area of responsibility, including addressing complaints and resolving problems between and concerning the positions and people within their area of responsibility.
- Manages the quality of work and performance of each employee.
- Maintains, verifies and approves time for hourly employees.
- Appraises, develops and promotes employees under their supervision, including recommending raises, promotions and transfers.
- Coordinates with other departments and shifts to eliminate production delays, equipment delays or problems.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience with blown-film and extrusion equipment is a plus
- 2+ years supervisory and/or management experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with ever-changing deadlines
- Availability to work any schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have strong communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – AS400 application experience preferred
Please go to our website to learn more and apply!