Credentialing CoordinatorCharlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Perform credentialing services for CGH providers. Prepare applications and complete all necessary follow up.
- Updating credentialing information (physicians, extenders and endoscopy staff),
- Handles confidential matters regarding clinic policies and practices
- Prepares documents and handles confidential matters in accordance with clinic rules and procedures.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- Oversees office supplies: ordering, storing, distribution.
- Helps to compile financial, statistical data and reports as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or higher
EXPERIENCE: Experience regarding license renewals and credentialing physicians and
extenders with hospitals and insurance companies
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities): The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position including but not limited to:
Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Knowledge of office management techniques and practices.
- Ability to work under pressure, communicate and present information
- Ability to identify problems, recommend solutions, organize and analyze information
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Excellent pay and benefits.
Apply now to email your resume or Fax resume to 704-805-4182