ENDOSCOPY TECHNICIANSCharlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology
CHARLOTTE GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY is looking for Endo Technicians for various CLT locations.
Must have previous Endo Tech experience.
Essential functions are:
1. Perform endoscopy room scrub duties and assist with circulating duties as required.
2. Set up/prepare each procedure room for each new procedure.
3. Assist in transporting patients to and from the procedure rooms, and placing monitor equipment on patient.
4. Clean, disinfect, and maintain endoscopic instruments and accessories in working order. Troubleshoot and recognize malfunctions. Notify management when equipment is in need of repair.
5. Maintain a clean and safe patient care environment, implement and follow infection control procedures according to CGH policy and OSHA guidelines.
6. Follow SGNA guidelines in cleaning and disinfection of equipment.
7. Maintain appropriate levels of supplies in procedure rooms and reprocessing room.
8. Notify appropriate personnel when supplies or equipment need to be reordered.
9. Assist RN with identification and preparation of specimens.
10. Practice conservative utilization of supplies.
11. Display positive behaviors, approaches, attitude and commitment to interpersonal service toward patients and co-workers. 12. Maintain confidentiality of all patient information.
13. Maintain log of pathology specimens.
14. Assist unlicensed personnel in their duties when possible.
15. Display positive behaviors, approaches, attitude, and commitment to interpersonal service toward patients and co-workers.
Excellent pay / benefits
Click to email your resume or fax to 704-805-4182