Estates ParalegalCharlotte, NC Area Jobs
Charlotte, NC Full time
Posted on November 30, 2017
South Park Office. Established, medium-sized law firm seeking paralegal to support a team in practice areas of Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, and Elder Law.
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Deeds, and other estate planning documents
- Preparation of accounting for estate and trust administration cases
- Heavy Client interaction and correspondence
- Managing attorney calendars, scheduling appointments, and tracking deadlines
- Managing client files
- Timekeeping, client billing, and payment processing
- Must have a polished appearance, be personable, professional, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem-solving, and basic accounting skills a must.
- Must be a self-starter and quick-learner with the ability to independently prioritize.
- College degree or paralegal certificate required.
- Prior professional office experience and at least 1 to 2 years of legal experience required.