Social WorkerChild Care Resources, Inc.
Child Care Resources, Inc.
CCRI is seeking an experienced, qualified Social Worker for its Charlotte office. In this position you will serve as agency intake/case manager and determine the appropriateness of requests for financial assistance with child care services, educate and assist families in addressing child care issues, provide families with consumer information and resources, and determine placement of children in appropriate child care situations. This position involves periodic visits to centers and family child care homes as well as conferences with center directors, teachers, and parents.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field and at least one (1) year of social work experience.
- Knowledge of child development, state and local eligibility regulations for funding and child care services and child care licensing regulations
- Ability to use good judgment in interpreting policies uniformly and fairly
- Ability to tolerate different lifestyles, develop effective working relationships, and deal tactfully with clients, peers, and others;
- Ability to establish good rapport with parents, child care providers and staff.
- Ability to work well under stress and pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to administrative and policy changes.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto Liability Coverage, and Transportation are required.
CCRI offers a generous benefits package including health and retirement plans with an organizational match. To apply for this position please forward resume and salary requirements by mail to HR Manager, Child Care Resources Inc., 4600 Park Road, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC 28209, or by email (with desired position in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.