Child Care Financial Aid SupervisorChild Care Resources Inc
Job Title: Child Care Financial Aid Supervisor
Reports To: Vice President of Child Care Financial Aid
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervises Child Care Financial Aid Department and is responsible for daily workflow of a Child Care Financial Aid Department unit; acts as liaison between Administration and Child Care Financial Aid Departments.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Responsible for monitoring cases and helping Child Care Financial Aid Department maintain consistent interpretation of policies.
- Coordinates and assesses daily workflow of Child Care Financial Aid Department.
- Assists in the orientation of new Child Care Financial Aid Department and implements Child Care Financial Aid Department job training plan.
- Conducts Child Care Financial Aid Department's evaluations according to criteria set by the Director of Family Services.
- Communicates and distributes any manual or policy changes; oversees implementation of all policy procedures and changes.
- Serves as part of a team to monitor quality control process and select cases for review.
- Periodically reviews closed cases.
- Monitors client appointments, interviews and customer service techniques.
- Responsible for supervision of a Child Care Financial Aid Department team including coordination of workflow, evaluations, monitoring and approval of leave.
- Plans and conducts regular Child Care Financial Aid Department team meetings.
- Assists with interpreting training needs of the Child Care Child Care Financial Aid Department.
- Attends and participates in supervisory meetings.
- Represents the agency at meetings and conferences as assigned.
- Acts as a liaison between the Child Care Financial Aid Department and the Administrative Team.
- Responsible for nurturing relationships with outside agencies for which CCRI provides child care support services.
- Complies with assigned work hours and demonstrates excellent attendance.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal relationships with customers, county and state employees, CCRI employees and supervisors.
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with all team members.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding departmental and agency matters.
- Performs other duties as needed to further the agency's mission and goals.
- Promotes a positive image of the agency in the community.
- Advocates for children and families in support of the agency's mission and goals.
Responsible for the management of a Child Care Financial Aid Department unit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in Child Care Financial Aid Department or related field. Five (5) years experience in Child Care Financial Aid Department or related field. Working knowledge of state and local eligibility regulations for funding and child care services. Ability to use good judgment in interpreting policies uniformly and fairly without regard to personal prejudice or opinion. Ability to tolerate different lifestyles, develops effective working relationships, and deal tactfully with customers, peers, and others; Ability to work well under stress and pressure of deadlines. Ability to adapt to administrative and policy changes. Knowledge of child development. Good computer skills.
Effective oral and written communication skills required. Bi-lingual skills preferred.
Quantitative ability required.
Sound judgment in evaluating situations and decision-making required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver's License, Auto Liability Coverage, and Transportation.
The physical demands are those representative of established, general office activities including, but not limited to, the use of personal computers, other office equipment, light to very moderate lifting and are those activities that an employee must do to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is that of a general office environment characterized by well-lighted workspaces and offices, a moderate noise level and all season climate control. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Email resume to: