Server/Security AnalystCity of Greenville, NC
CITY OF GREENVILLE
invites applications for the position of:
Under limited supervision, plans, designs, installs, manages and optimizes enterprise servers and related components to achieve and maintain consistent high performance, maximum availability, and reliability of the City's various client/server business applications, systems, and data/information in a 24/7 environment. Configures, implements, and develops processes and procedures for ongoing management of the complex server environment and associated security measures.
Hiring Salary Range - $63,606.40 - $79,497.60, depending on qualifications.
Full Salary Range - $63,606.40 - $95,388.80Se
FLSA Status - Exempt
For a detailed job description and to apply online
Applications accepted until filled.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Decision Science, Information Systems Management, or related field; and
- at least five years advanced server systems experience working in a complex Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016 environment.
- MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MS SharePoint 2010, MS Exchange 2010, MS SQL 2008/2012/2016, MS Lync/Skype Communications Server, Server Virtualization – VMWare, MS System Center, Citrix / XenApp 6, SAN/NAS Technology, HP Server Hardware and maintenance tools, Cisco UCS, Microsoft Cluster Services, IIS, Powershell scripting for task automation, backup to tape and disk, network security.
- MCSE; VCP (VMware Certified Professional); and Citrix certifications
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSE, CEH
This is a continuous recruitment and open until filled.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Annually