Deyployment Quality ManagerCoring Optical Communications LLC
Coring Optical Communications LLC seeks Deployment Quality Manager.
Will be responsible for:
- maintaining and improving the quality of SpiderCloud® deployment projects through the direct management and training of third-party resources;
- serving as a primary technical resource for field engineers and sales forces;
- actively driving the technology evaluation stage of the sales process;
- working with sales and account teams as a key technical advisor and advocate, including testing the inter-operability of vendors products;
- developing and documenting standard operating procedures for SpiderCloud® wireless solutions;
- triaging and addressing customer-reported problems;
- analyzing issue trends and providing recommendations on potential product improvements to the engineering and product management teams;
- and conveying customer requirements to product management teams.
Work-at-home benefit available anywhere in the United States. Position requires up to 60% domestic and 20% international travel. Position requires 5 years of experience deploying and commissioning small-cell or radio access networks. Experience must include:
- working with 3G (UMTS) and 4G (LTE) networks;
- working with Local Area Network (LAN) and Radio Frequency (RF) elements of small-cell networks;
- and working with customers and end-users in the operation and troubleshooting of indoor small-cells.