ElectriCom is seeking qualified Equipment Operators for its Fort Mill, SC location.
- Immediate opening for Directional Drill/Mini-excavator/Backhoe operator. Experience and valid driver’s license required. CDL is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate requires experience running directional bore machine, mini-excavator, backhoe, cable plow, etc. Qualified individuals will possess knowledge about excavation safety and be familiar with various tools & equipment such as compressors, tamper, jack hammers, locators, etc.
COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITIES/ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
• Safety first!
• Eligible candidate must interact with and communicate well with superintendent, area
• manager, co-workers and customers.
• Must pass a drug screening, I-9 verification and background check.
• Flexible hours including overtime. Out of town travel may be required.
• Ability to perform physical labor in an outdoor environment, including inclement weather.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have experience as an operator in Utility Construction. Class A CDL is a
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company founded in 1960, has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, protected veteran status or disability status. ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.