Senior Global Vehicle Technician (DOT) #RC377402
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx.
Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx.
The position of a Senior Global Vehicle Technician/DOT/E (Mechanic) is to provide timely, quality maintenance for FedEx vehicle fleet and ground support equipment which requires preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, and documentation.
• High School Diploma/G.E.D.
• Four (4) Years Fleet, Automotive Or Truck Vehicle Maintenance Experience Applicable Licenses/Vocational Training
• Knowledge Of The Use And Operation Of All Automotive Equipment And Testing Equipment, Gauges And Tools
• Normally Associated With The Troubleshooting And Repair Of Hydraulic, Gasoline And Diesel Automotive Equipment
• Possession Of A Complete Set Of Hand Tools, Including Metric Sizes
• Ability To Work Without Supervision For Extended Time Periods
• Must Be Able To Lift And Maneuver Heavy Vehicle Components
• Must Meet Qualifications As Outlined In Section 391 Of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation
• Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position
• Medical Exam Required
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.