Sr. Global Vehicle Technician (DOT)FedEx Express
JOIN OUR TEAM
Sr. Global Vehicle Technician (DOT)
Now hiring in Concord, NC
Ready for career advancement opportunities and a supportive
environment where you are empowered to be your best?
If the answer is “yes,” join FedEx Express!
FedEx Express is seeking a Sr. Global Vehicle Technician (DOT) to provide field operations/maintenance work for field
vehicle fleet and ground equipment that require preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs and/or modifications.
Will also diagnose source of trouble, disassemble equipment and perform repairs as well as maintain a clean and safe
work area in accordance with corporate/OSHA standards. In addition, will also complete required paperwork for each
assignment including VURR, VAGIS, and FAMIS documentation.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Four (4) years fleet, automotive or truck vehicle
experience and applicable licenses/vocational training.
• Must meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of
the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
• Valid driver’s license and 21 years of age if necessary.
• Possession of a complete set of hand tools including
• Ability to lift and maneuver heavy vehicle components.
• Knowledge of the use and operation of all automotive
equipment and testing equipment, gauges and tools
normally associated with the troubleshooting and repair
of hydraulic, gasoline and diesel automotive equipment.
• Ability to work without supervision for extended
• Requires medical exam in accordance with FHWA
or FAA regulations.
• Fingerprinting may be required for the position.
We offer outstanding benefits that include medical coverage starting as low as $5 per month and tuition assistance. If you
have the drive it takes to succeed, you’ll earn big rewards at
Learn more and apply online at https://careers.fedex.com/express
and search job for RC15605