Why You’ll Love Working for Us
We’ve done our own research and understand that these are the things caregivers want most:
- Caregivers-first mentality - Caregivers are the heart and soul of our company and we do what it takes to show appreciation and recognition for your hard work.
- Support - Our office team is very involved in the day-to-day of our clients and caregivers. We will be there to support you any time, day or night.
- Communication - We’ll make sure you know what to do, where to go and that you have what you need to perform your job successfully.
- Training - Comprehensive training will be provided before you care for any client. And we’ll match you with individuals you’re compatible with.
- Flexibility - We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning - We offer free learning, development and recertification opportunities to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Time off - We believe it’s important to take time off to focus on your family and on self-care.
Your Benefits with FirstLight Home Care:
- Flexible hours that fit YOUR schedule!
- PTO for ALL employees, part-time and full-time
- Free health insurance for full-time employees
- Full scholarships for CNA/CNA II/Med Tech certifications
- Serve those in your community - our team of care coordinators matches you with seniors in your area
- Scheduled raises at 6 months, 1 year, and at least once a year afterward!
- Double Pay on holidays (and your birthday is a paid day off!)
- Retirement Matching Savings Plan
- We coach our caregivers towards success with 20-30 hours of paid hands-on training per year
- Mileage reimbursement program for transporting clients & travel time when working more than one shift in a day
- Career advancement opportunities that reward and celebrate your talents
- Rewards for caregiver excellence (gift cards and bonuses!)
You Are a Great Fit for This CNA/HHA Role If You Have:
- One year of caregiving experience
- 30 hours or more of availability per week
- A passion for caring and a desire to help others
- Your own vehicle that you can use to get to and from client's homes
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect
- Put quality care as a priority and the desire to treat every client as if they were family
- The drive to be a valuable part of our team and love having an open line of communication between caregiver and office staff
Follow the link to complete our initial one-minute application!