Certified Nursing Aide
NC - Charlotte
The Laurels & The Haven at Carolina Place is a beautiful community in Charlotte, NC, with more than 150 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
At this time, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Aide to join our team!
· Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
· Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
· Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
· Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
· Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
· Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
· Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.
Full Time and Part-Time positions available
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.