in NC - Charlotte
The Haven & The Laurels in the Village at Carolina Place is a beautiful community in Charlotte, NC, with more than 150 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
At this time, we are seeking a Waiter/Server to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctly and efficiently
· Delivers trays to rooms of ill residents
· Sets tables with napkins and tableware
· Refills condiments and salt and pepper shakers
· Sets up and keeps salad and dessert counter supplied
· Cleans dining room tables and chairs and vacuums dining room
· May perform other duties as needed
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Similar experience preferable
· The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shifts
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
Full Time & Part Time positions available
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.