ERP Technical Analyst II
ERP Technical Analyst II – 528986
Florida International University is Miami’s public research university, focused on student success. According to U.S. News and World Report, FIU has 42 top-50 rankings in the nation among public universities. FIU is a top U.S. research university (R1), with more than $200 million in annual expenditures. FIU ranks 15th in the nation among public universities for patent production, which drives innovation, and is one of the institutions that helps make Florida the top state for higher education. The Next Horizon fundraising campaign is furthering FIU’s commitment to providing students Worlds Ahead opportunities. Today, FIU has two campuses and multiple centers, and supports artistic and cultural engagement through its three museums: Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum, the Wolfsonian-FIU, and the Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU. FIU is a member of Conference USA, with more than 400 student-athletes participating in 18 sports. The university has awarded more than 330,000 degrees to many leaders in South Florida and beyond. For more information about FIU, visit www.fiu.edu.
Provides maintenance and operational support for the PeopleSoft Financials systems, including Grants suite thru the technical analysis and business knowledge of the PeopleSoft modules.
- Supports FIU PantherSoft Financials systems, including Grants suite.
- Serves as the General Ledger and Budget technical lead analyst. Provides substantial knowledge and technical ownership for other assigned PeopleSoft modules.
- Analyzes, diagnoses and resolves PeopleSoft Financials system related problems and errors to ensure the accuracy of business critical systems.
- Configures and maintains PeopleSoft on-line and batch applications, reports, queries and workflow.
- Analyzes, designs and creates specifications for the PeopleSoft Financials technical enhancements and new functions.
- Provides production support including problem analysis and resolution, on-call support, job scheduling and monitoring. Conducts analyses and resolve dependency and integration issues across product areas.
- Provides guidance to and share knowledge with junior, less experienced staff. Demonstrates ability to delegate.
- Interacts with Database Administrators, Network and other PantherSoft technical support groups. Coordinates with vendors when necessary to resolve issues.
- Works and collaborates with Financials Systems Support Services and Research Decision Support groups to ensure Financials system stability and problems resolution.
- Independently prioritizes the completion of tasks and resolution of issues to ensure compliance to project budget and deliverables.
- Forecasts required time and resources, provides status reports, and follows established methodology. Completes the duties and responsibilities under the guidance and direction of senior personnel and/or management.
- Documents processes to enable departmental staff to continue computer support to the related systems. Participates in the development of user and operational documentation.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business, or related field;
Four (4) years of design and development experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financials/Contracts and Grants, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Portal, or other ERP system;
Four (4) years of experience in systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and support.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, business or related field;
Two (2) years of design and development experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Financials/Contracts and Grants, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Portal, or other ERP system;
Two (2) years of experience in systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and support.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials and Grants and/or Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Portal, or other ERP system.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles a plus.
- $65,000 - $80,000
- Begin time: 8:30 AM
- End time: 5:00 PM
- Criminal Background Check
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
For further information or to apply online visit our website at careers.fiu.edu and reference job opening ID # 528986
Florida Statute 1010.35 - Screening Foreign Researchers
Pursuant to Florida law, any citizen of a foreign county who is not a permanent resident of the U.S., or who is a citizen or permanent resident but is affiliated with or has had at least 1 year of employment or training in China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, or Syria is subject to additional screening. Applicants meeting those criteria will be required to provide the following information in the application: every institution of higher education attended; all previous employment since the applicant’s 18th birthday; list of all published material, current and pending research funding from any source, including details about the research, your role, funding source, and amount; list and description of any non-university professional activities; any affiliation with an institution or program in a foreign country; a complete copy of your passport; the most recently submitted DS-160 (Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application).
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the University Police department at Florida International University provides information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three (3) calendar years. The FIU Annual Security report is available online at: https://police.fiu.edu/download/annual-security-fire-safety-report/.
To obtain a paper copy of the report, please visit the FIU Police Department located at 885 SW 109th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33199 (PG5 Market Station).
Florida International University will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
FIU is a member of the State University System of Florida and an Equal Opportunity, Equal Access Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status