Tax PreparerFurr & Dulin, PA
CPA firm in Matthews, NC is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant.
Our firm has been in business over 20 years specializing in tax preparation and tax planning. We are seeking a staff accountant for preparation of individual and business tax returns as well as a variety of related tasks.
• Preparation of individual and business tax returns
• Monthly/Quarterly bookkeeping
• Quarterly and annual payroll tax report preparation
• 2+ years tax experience in public accounting
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
• Experience with QuickBooks software
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Able to work independently and adhere to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ultra Tax/CS Professional Suite Software experience preferred
• CPA or EA certification a plus
Full-time position with benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, SIMPLE retirement plan, cafeteria plan and shortened work week in the off-season.
Salary commensurate with experience.