Coordinator - Organizational Development and Outreach
Reporting to the Director – Organizational Development & Safety, responsible for partnering with faculty, staff, students, and external organizations to create, coordinate, and champion organizational development, learning, and outreach strategies, programs, and activities to optimize organizational capabilities for performance, engagement, and inclusion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate organizational strategies, programs, and activities to improve overall performance through the alignment of strategy, structure, people, and processes.
- Assist with developing, coordinating, and implementing a vision and strategy for organizational development, learning, and outreach.
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations on communications and collateral to reach diverse, underrepresented groups.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational programs and initiatives with a focus on team building, coaching, cultural change, employee engagement, and organizational transformation.
- Assist with developing and coordinating organizational initiatives that strengthen cultural competency, and understanding of race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other aspects of individual identity.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and evaluate programs and initiatives that support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Engage in various learning activities and provide guidance and assistance for student success and tutoring.
- Participate in professional development, training, and learning as an instructor, including participating in supervisory and leadership development.
- Assist with professional development events such as PD Day, including instructional room/meeting reservations, set-up, and other logistics.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and community organizations to establish meaningful partnerships and relationships to specifically engage underrepresented groups, and host, facilitate, and attend events as an ambassador and assist Student Affairs with the application, enrollment, and advising process through personal engagement and interaction.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources department to develop and execute programs to optimize retention and talent acquisition.
- May conduct assessments, summarize key performance indicators (KPIs), and analyze data for continuous improvement.
- Accepts responsibility for managing situations and problems, as needed. Utilizes independent judgment in problem-solving complex issues. Works cooperatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and College objectives. Adheres to the College’s policies, procedures, and other established guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned including special projects.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited institution required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years proven instructional and/or training experience.
- Shows initiative and maintains a proactive approach.
- Communicates professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and accommodate deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team-focused environment.