Human Resources Generalist - Employee RelationsGaston College
Gaston College in Dallas, NC is currently seeking applicants for the position:
Human Resources Generalist - Employee Relations
Responsible for performing Human Resources and Professional Development-related duties and responsibilities including hiring and selection, onboarding, professional development, performance management, policy and procedure administration, employee relations, and Environmental, Health, and Safety. Reports to the Manager of HR, EHS, and Professional Development.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college required, master’s degree preferred.
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
• Minimum three (3) years of human resources experience, including at least one (1) year of employee relations experience, required.
• Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
• Strong critical/analytical thinking and decision-making skills required.
• Exceptional customer service skills required.
• Possess exceptional planning, coordinating, and project management skills required.
• Must have excellent time management skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
• Employee relations and workplace investigation experience preferred.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the position's duties and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may be assigned, which should not be construed as expanding the position's role, scope, and/or grade.