Manager - Development OperationsGaston College
The Manager-Development Operations is responsible for the database and prospect management system for the fund development and alumni relations efforts of Gaston College and the Gaston College Foundation. Platform management, procedure development, database administration, reporting, and data entry are essential duties of this position. As a key member of the fund development team, this position supports the Chief Development Officer/Executive Director of the Foundation in developing and analyzing donor prospect lists for cultivation and solicitation. This position will also provide strategic direction for annual campaign planning and execution and donor stewardship efforts.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a large not-for-profit or higher education setting required, five (5) years preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of database management experience required.
- Experience with annual giving campaigns required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong critical/analytical thinking and decision-making skills required.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Exceptional planning, coordination, and project management skills required.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity required.
- Excellent time management skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Prospect research, Raiser's Edge, donor stewardship efforts, and knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to philanthropic giving, and CFRE credential preferred.