Secretary-Department for EMS Education
Assist the Director of Department of EMS Education and faculty in scheduling, implementing, and maintaining all classes in the EMS Education department including EMT and paramedic curriculum, EMS continuing education, American Heart Association Training Center, which includes secretarial and clerical support to the Director, and to full-time and part-time instructors. Assist with registration, generate student records and reports, maintain curriculum and continuing education program files for College, state approval, and accreditation, maintain department records, and serve as receptionist for the department.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED/HSE plus two years' clerical experience OR associate degree in office administration, office systems technology, secretarial science, or related field required.
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Experience using Blackboard preferred.
- Working knowledge of operating standard office equipment and related tools and technology required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment required.
- Demonstrated competencies through internal testing required.
- Experience in an educational environment preferred.