Mortgage Loan OfficersGeorgia Banking Company
Department: Mortgage Division
Reports to: Southeast Regional Sales Director
Summary: Produces quality mortgage loans by attracting new and repeat customers and managing the loan process with them from start to finish.
- 2 years’ loan origination experience or the equivalent in experience.
- Proven track records of success within mortgage banking.
- Public speaking ability.
- Established relationship-building skills.
- Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Lending and all banking regulations where applicable.
- Collect and analyze documents from borrowers including income, assets, investments, and debt documents.
- Present the advantages and disadvantages of various financial products in order to determine the borrower’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Assist with and collect the application and maintain positive relationship with the borrower throughout the entire loan process to include communicating regularly with the borrower and attending the purchase closing.
- Market and promote the company to attract new purchase business and educate the public on the available products offered.
- Build a network and maintain community relations by promoting the company to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners/ CPA’s, attorneys, and other referral sources.
- Remain current on applicable compliance items and regulations to ensure accuracy in loan documents.
- Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Lending, and all banking regulations where applicable.
- Through understanding of Fannie, FHA, and UA Guidelines
- Required to close 4 loans per month