Punch List Carpenter
Grandfather Homes is searching for a qualified full-time punch list carpenter to add to its team.
The qualified candidate will be compensated with an exceptional salary and the following company benefits:
- Family health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) national holidays
- 10 PTO vacation days
- PTO for community service and family birthdays and graduations
- Two weeks PTO for company Sabbatical and shutdown in August
- Vehicle Allowance
- Candidate must have carpentry experience and general knowledge of the trades involved with residential building. The candidate must be able to perform the following tasks at Journeymen Carpenter level as follows:
- Interior and Exterior Trim
- Accessories/ hardware installation
- Window and Door installation
- Small drywall repairs, finishing, and paint touch-ups are a plus
- Light material acquisition and shipping
- Candidate must be naturally self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, customer-first attitude, outstanding initiative and follow up abilities, be familiar with new construction practices, tools and equipment, materials, quality control, cost control, and most importantly- safety.
-Candidate must be computer literate in:
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Builder Trend Construction Management software
- Candidate must be able to read layout drawings and follow task lists. You will be expected to work 40 hours/wk. Typically Mon-Fri from 8AM to 5 PM with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Applicants will all have credit and general background checks to protect our business and our clients. We will call your references.
- You will be responsible to have your own PPE (MASK, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Work Boots, etc.).
- You must have basic hand and power tools to perform the tasks mentioned above. Tool reimbursement and repairs will be provided as authorized by the VP or Senior Project Manager
- You must be able to lift, push, pull and move 50lbs
- You must be able to ascend/descend and work from ladders safely