Maintenance Technician starting at $20.00/hr
LOCATION: Clover, SC
Please Note: This position is working rotating days with 12 hour shifts from 7 pm to 7 am.
• Actively participate in suggestion and continuous improvement initiatives while supporting the 5s agenda.
• Maintain work environments in a safe and orderly condition.
• Follow all safety policies in the performance of job assignments in order to provide a safe working environment for all associates.
• Performs minor plumbing, office and equipment repairs as directed/supervised by management.
• Demonstrates adherence to all company policies and safety regulations in the performance of all assignments.
• Promote a safe and productive work environment.
• Ability to work in a hot and humid environment 15 – 20% of the time (dip room 105°F 40 % humidity
• Ability to lift and carry a 50lbs
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders
• Must be able to pass a pulmonary function test (PFT)
YOU MUST HAVE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3 years of Maintenance Technician or Mechanic experience including fabrication using lathes, mills, and shop equipment.
• 3 years of welding experience using Mig, Tig and stick welding.
• 3 years of an electrical background including troubleshooting low and high voltage circuits.
• 3 years of power system knowledge, breakers panels, transformers, VFD’s and switch gears
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Paid holidays, Paid vacation Paid sick time, Paid parental leave, Paid Short-term and long-term disability, 401k Savings plan WITH Company match,Educational assistance, Employee discounts, Career growth opportunities, HS diploma or GED is required, Manufacturing/Warehouse experience is valued
• Associate’s degree or Technical certificate (HVAC, Electronics)
• Knowledge of PLC, electrical, and mechanical maintenance
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.