DentistKannapolis Denture Clinic
Dentist Job Summary
We are seeking a responsible, detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced dentist to join our growing, established patient base practice. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of your patients. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, abscessed, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, and also a lot of removable prosthetics (dentures and partials). Very laid back, relaxed atmosphere in a family oriented environment with experienced lab technicians, dental assistants and front desk.
Dentist Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Prescribe antibiotics and pain relieving medications when necessary
- Provide patient care for cracked, abscessed or fractured teeth
- Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
- Examine patients for dental diagnoses
- Create models for dental appliances
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Administer anesthetics
- Perform tooth extractions
- Diagnose oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- Licensed to practice in state.
- Certification in CPR.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate well with patients and staff.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures