Treatment Director for Outpatient ServicesKeystone Substance Abuse Services
Treatment Director for Outpatient Services
Keystone Substance Abuse Services has an immediate opening for a Full Time Treatment Director.
This position will….
* Coordinates agency clinical programs in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations/standards.
* Coordinates the development and expansion of the agency's clinical programs.
* Coordinates the development of clinical staff skills through clinical supervision and individualized supervision plans.
* Serves as the agency's Corporate Compliance Officer.
* Proficiency with MS office computer software applications and/or Medical Records software applications, emails, etc.
* Works to coordinate Medication Assisted Treatment Services with outpatient services.
* Exhibit an understanding and an acceptance of MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment). Will be Overseeing programs use of buprenorphine and naltrexone/vivitrol.
Treatment Director - Master’s Degree in the human service field with at least 10 years’ experience in combination of management and clinical supervision in the substance abuse field is preferred with the following certifications: CCS, NCACII, MAC or licensed and SCAADAC certified preferred or Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years’ experience and certifications listed
Resumes and Cover letter emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Human Resources @ Keystone Substance Abuse Services, 199 S. Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29732