The Charlotte Observer has an exciting opportunity for a Account Coordinator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! We provide the culture, tools, and environment for you to achieve unlimited success by offering great ideas and creation executions to local businesses. The Account Coordinator provides sales support for assigned team of account representatives.
● Provide sales support for assigned team of account reps.
● Process all print, digital, and direct marketing campaigns including ad order entry and layout.
● Assist in all preparation by compiling spending, research, data and other information on the account and their category of business.
● Prepare reports & presentations for customer proposals.
● Handle customer calls and inquiries.
● Is detail-oriented and thorough for entering orders for accounts
● Provide excellent customer service and time management skills
● Highly organized and detail oriented
● Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations related issues for ad campaigns
● Excellent customer service and communication skills
● Ability to handle a high volume of work under tight deadlines
● Problem-solving skills
● Proactive in finding resolutions to issues
● Print, digital and/or project management experience a plus.
● College degree preferred.
● 3 to 5 years of related experience.
● Must be able to learn new software applications when needed.
● Ability to use Word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, help desk system, Windows OS and MAC OS.
● Must be able to multi-task, thrive/produce under deadlines, and communicate with other production areas and related divisions.
The full-time position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The Charlotte Observer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.