Classified Inside Sales RepresentativeMcClatchy
The Charlotte Observer is looking for a talented Classified Inside Sales Representative to set our experienced product line of Digital, Web, Print and Social Media products and services. You will have the ability to provide advertising solutions to customers locally and nationwide.
- Obtain new business through outbound cold calling to infrequent or non-advertisers.
- Devise & implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Develop strategies to fulfill customer contract spending levels.
- Utilize a consultative method to provide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Provide & maintain a high level of accuracy of the scheduling of all advertisements. Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate customer records in data base system.
- High school required. College preferred. 3+ years sales experience.
- Typing - 45 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail & organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task. Proven ability to persuade & present information in a professional & compelling manner.
- Have a good understanding of consultative sales.
- Must be proactive in offering ideas for achieving revenue goals.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match. The Charlotte Observer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.