Multimedia Recruitment Advertising ConsultantMcClatchy
The Charlotte Observer is looking for a talented Multimedia Recruitment Advertising Consultant to sell our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print and Social Media products and services.
Our focus is on helping employers & employees connect through our Digital, Web, Print, & Social Media products, both locally and nationwide. You will have the ability to provide recruitment solutions products and services to customers locally & nationwide.
This role is a great fit for someone that loves all things digital. Excellent opportunity to capitalize on your sales personality and grow in a sales career. This is a very important member of our team and it's supported with training & great leadership in order to achieve goals together!
The compensation package includes a generous base salary plus commission and incentives that increase with achieving/exceeding established sales goals along with full benefits.
Education: High School- Required, College- Preferred
- 3-5 year’s minimum of sales, outbound calling and prospecting experience.
- Experience with Brainworks, Salesforce or a similar CRM a plus.
- Experience with Wanted Analytics leads source a plus.
- Experience selling CareerBuilder.com, Monster.com, LinkedIn, or Indeed.com a plus.
- Experience in sales in Human Resources, Staffing and/or Digital Advertising or other B2B sales of an intangible product or service a plus.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and Qualify potential opportunities for new business while maintaining relationships with existing recruitment accounts, including recruitment agencies
- Understand client's business, audience & develop personalized solutions for clients, ensuring they receive their desired ROI.
- Generate new sales initiatives.
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure they receive best-in-class service.
- Consistently exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that instills confidence with our clients that they have partnered with the best in the industry.
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell & up-sell.
- Own accountability through SOP’s, daily emails & tracking via CRM.
- Service clients across multiple markets & speak to their various propositions.
- Consistently meet established goals
Major Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of the recruitment marketplace
- Firm conprehension of digital media capabilities and competition
- Excellent Client communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of consultative sales.
- Superior negotiation & closing capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced Google Drive and Microsoft Office skills
- Great attention to detail
- Is driven by competition and constant measurement against goals.
- Maintains a positive attitude when faced with disappointment.
- Above and Beyond attitude toward general job performance
- Understands the importance of representing company in a professional manner.
- Must be proactive in offering ideas for achieving revenue goals.
The Charlotte Observer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.