McClatchy has an exciting opportunity for a Local Sales Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team!
The Local Sales Manager drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, coaching to the Core 4+ Sales Process. This role is focused on retaining current account base, increasing revenue per account and acquiring new business. The manager leads from the front with application of process, adoption of success metrics and accountability for performance. This leader promotes a winning culture in everything they do.
- Hold team accountable to maintain, cultivate and grow assigned accounts
- Communicate and hold accountable, clear expectations of each employee
- Understand and coach each employee to the Core Four + sales process
- Lead by example via salesforce adoption
- Assist in developing sales strategies that align with Core Four + and the consumer journey
- Implement performance standards and conduct weekly 1:1s to review achievement of KPIs
- Promote and recruit towards an environment of a winning team in a constructive manner
- Reinforce activity and engagement minimums for all tools & resources.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match. The Charlotte Observer is part of McClatchy.