Observer Media Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Representative to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team!
● Understand and assess areas for growth within identified opportunity categories and share insights with strategic sales team
● Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients that are strategic for the organization and that are interested in multi-product solutions
● Create proposals with good/better/best solutions after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a CIA
● Communicate ROI solution and educate the client on solution, as needed
● Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
● Ability to grow and develop deep category insights
● Possess strong grasp of all products to help craft complex ROI-impacted solutions with the client
● Able to identify and capture new business revenue
● Exhibits technical competency, e.g. update our CRM, create client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc.
● Focused on finding solutions to problems
● Able to sell against other media and effectively manage and overcome objections
● Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
● 4+ years in sales and marketing.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● Must have dependable vehicle
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package. Observer Media Group, powered by The Charlotte Observer, is part of The McClatchy Company and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.