Business Data AnalystMeduit
Meduit Business Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Meduit, a growing national healthcare revenue cycle management firm has an opportunity for a Business Analyst at its Charlotte, NC corporate headquarters
The Business Intelligence Group designs and develops databases and applications that pool, extract and analyze large amounts of date to provide management with insights on the overall performance of the organization as well as information on the healthcare revenue cycle market. They use SQL, OLTPO and OLAP databases to manage company data and produce insights on actionable items. The BI Group works with management to create dashboards and develop data collection methods.
- Utilize data stores, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Perform data profiling that identify trends and actionable intelligence
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Intelligence or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Understanding of OLTP and OLAP databases, SQL Server, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, R, Python and other programming languages.