Sales Performance ManagerMeduit
Sales Performance Manager
Location: Charlotte Corporate Office
If making a difference in the effectiveness of healthcare delivery appeals to you and you are looking to be part of a growing, successful company, please see below and apply now.
At Meduit, we partner with healthcare providers which allows them to focus on their patients, not payments.
Will assist with the management of sales staff and is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data using the company’s proprietary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, to increase overall sales productivity. Will be responsible to collect sales records and evaluate performance based on sales quotas. Will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product service and sales analysis, provide support for internal projects, and asses future needs and data integrity.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Guide sales people through the sales process of prospect to close statuses for key/large prospects.
- Collect sales records and trends, evaluating performance measured against sales quotas
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, recommend alternative strategies and processes and hold sales people accountable for hitting targets and quotas
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis
- Assist management with pricing analysis for individual service opportunities
- Provide market analysis of pricing to maintain competitive awareness
- Analyze line of business services to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action
- Develop models and reporting structure that identify costs and identity a baseline for action
- Guide sales people in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly, monthly reports
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to senior and executive level management
- Analyze results and set up reports that contain respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Business Planning
- Appropriate university degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or other analytical discipline or 5 to 7 years in a related field
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 360 applications including Word, Excel, Power BI, Teams, and PowerPoint.