Meduit, a growing national healthcare revenue cycle management firm has an opportunity for an Office 365 Systems Administrator located in its Charlotte NC corporate headquarters.
Working in collaboration with the operating departments and IT you will participate in the development of the Office 365 road map and service delivery for the full suite of applications within the Office 365 suite. You will lead the implementation of advanced features and participate in data migration projects across the business. The candidate will manage and be responsible for implementing security, compliance and other policies.
Experience and qualifications:
• Hands on administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies, such as, Azure, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Skype.
• Experience with Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS, and a strong understanding of site configurations and compliance management.
• Experience with collaboration tools such as Exchange Online, SharePoint, One Drive, Outlook, Teams, Flow.
• Expertise with services such as IRM, DRM, DLP, Retention Policies, MDM, Email Encryption, and Threat Protection.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate on Office 365 technical roadmaps in collaboration with IT network and security teams.
• Manage users through active directory
• Develop, maintain and update O365 governance documentation within the O365 product.
• Assist with migrations to the corporate tenant.
• Partners with IT and other work groups for the integration of applications that support the company’s use of Office 365 solutions.
• Provide training on O365 solution offerings, as well as IT orientation and security training
• Stays up to date on O365 enhancements and MS releases
• Office 365 licensing
• Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a project team.