Fuel Track DriverMullis Oil Company
Charlotte, NC Full-time
Posted on November 4, 2018
Are you a hardworking, honest, and reliable FUEL TRACK DRIVER who wants to be a key member of a fast-growing company that supports businesses in the Charlotte Metro region?
We are a third-generation, family business who values the well-being of our employees and their families. Our work culture respects your expertise, your commitment, and your ideas on how to improve what we do. You're much more than a driver in our company you're a member of our family.
We're seeking a talented driver with strong mechanical skills who will enjoy a diverse work day that includes making fuel deliveries and supporting our operations team.
- Competitive Pay (commensurate with skill and experience; merit-based raises)
- Steady Hours (full-time, guaranteed 40 hours, night shift with 4:30 p.m. start, Monday-Saturday)
- Paid Training, Vacations & Holidays
- Long-term, Career Opportunity
- Ability to operate in a safe manner at all times with attention to detail
- Excellent customer relation skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to interact with coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Display a professional appearance and take pride in a job well done
- CDL Class A or B
- Ability to drive *standard transmission* trucks
- Hazmat and tank endorsements
- Clean driving record and background check
- Drug free (initial screening & random testing)
- Petroleum experience