Manufacturer's RepresentativeNorthland Components
Northland Components is seeking a Manufacturer's Representative.
Candidates must have knowledge and experience in foundry & metal working.
5% commission on all parts sales.
Typical duties include:
- Identify prospective customers
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
Northland Components is a premier importer of many materials including castings forgings, extruded metals, die castings, rough machining and precision machining, plastics and formed wire products. Northland has been in business since 1995 and sells to a variety of industries, including automotive, railroad, agriculture, material handling, pump, heavy equipment and other small to medium sized OEMs.
Click "Apply Button" to submit resume or call 423-847-8855