INSTRUMENT & ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN LEAD
LOCATION: Nouryon - Salisbury, NC
PAY RANGE: $31-33.92/HR, competitive benefits
HOURS: 7am-3:30pm M-F
This position is responsible for leading:
- Routine preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installing and calibrations on electrical and instrument equipment, control loops, AC drives, digital control systems, etc.
- Train other E&I technicians on electrical and instrument equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Follow Safety requirements in Chemical Plant (PSM, NEC, NFPA,etc.)
- 2 year degree in industrial electrical/electronics/instrumentation with minimum 5 years experience maintaining industrial electrical components, electronic control devices (flow, pressure, temperature, level), control loops, PLC’s, AC drives and Digital Control Systems. Or, more than 10 years of E&I experience on the equipment above required.
- Experience with NEC, specifically for Class I Division II for equipment, tools and conduit accessories.
- Fluent with electronic/electrical testing devices and instrumentation.
- Experience with computerized maintenance systems - SAP.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently, hands-on.
- Work Experience at a chemical plant and must capable to wear Cartridge Full face Respirator/SCBA
- Preferred an Electrical License
- Knowledge/Experience of operation and maintenance of plant utilities (i.e. steam, compressed air, cooling towers, chillers, HVAC, etc.).
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO RELOCATION