Office Coordinator #OC-CLTOdell
Odell, a leader in architectural design is immediately hiring an Office Coordinator for our Charlotte, NC office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the headquarters office of a mid-size architecture firm, including managing schedules and coordinating calendars, preparing correspondence, ordering supplies, and general office support such as welcoming clients, filing, and answering phones.
Candidates we are looking for:
- 1-5 years experience in administrative support.
- Microsoft Office Expert (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great communicator (verbal and written)
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Personable, positive attitude, and eagerness to do good work.
- Experience in Architecture a plus, but not required.
You will want Odell for the:
- Excellent Salary and premium benefits package.
- Ability to learn and gain experience quickly in the management of an office.
- Creative and exciting office culture.
- Supportive, collaborative, and fun teammates.
- Frequent free lunches, breakfast donuts, and happy hours or other office outings.
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action/Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled.