Project Architect / Job CaptainOdell
Project Architect / Job Captain (Entry - Mid-Level)
ODELL is immediately hiring 2 Project Architects / Job Captains for our Charlotte, NC studio. The "New ODELL" is a growing and dynamic "boutique design" firm focused on quality service to our clients, leading edge design, and innovative project delivery. Firm leaders are best in class industry experts in their respective areas of expertise. The firm's primary market sectors are Heal, Work, Play, Live, and Learn.
The selected candidates will work from Concepts and Schematic Design through the Construction Document phase for a wide-range of projects particularly mixed-used, sports arenas, and corporate design. The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Architecture, 3-8 years experience in architectural design, and proficiency in Revit.
Candidates we are looking for will...
- Be passionate about innovative design and reject "one size fits all" approaches to design
- Be a great communicator and team collaborator
- Desire to create their own career destiny; be self-motivated and a high achiever
- Have a positive attitude
- someone who enjoys good work and is fun to work with You will want ODELL for the...
- Excellent Salary and premium benefits package
- Immediate ability to impact and contribute to top-tier design projects
- Opportunity to work on both national and international projects
- Supportive team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran