Project Architect / Mixed-Use, High-Rise DevelopmentsOdell
Odell, an architectural leader in innovative design, is immediately hiring for a Project Architect for their Charlotte, North Carolina or Richmond, VA studios. The selected candidate will be architecturally licensed, have 5 plus years architecture experience, and have project experience in all phases of high-rise or mixed-use developments. The selected candidates will work from Concepts and Schematic Design through the Construction Document phase for high profile, national and international mixed-use, high-rise and hospitality projects.
Candidates we are looking for will:
- Be passionate about innovative design and reject one size fits all approaches.
- Be a great communicator and team collaborator.
- Have practical knowledge of building codes, building materials, and construction technologies.
- Proficient in Revit, abilities in 3D Modeling Software a plus.
- Desire to create their own career destiny; be self-motivated and a high achiever.
- Positive attitude.
- someone who enjoys good work and is enjoyable to work with.
- International experience and Spanish proficiency is a plus.
You will want Odell for the:
- Excellent Salary and premium benefits package.
- Immediate ability to impact and contribute to a high-profile, top-tier design project.
- Ability to lead and set the direction of a growing studio.
- Opportunity to work on both national and international projects.
- Supportive and fun team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal opportunity employer/affirmative action/minority/female/veterans/disabled.