Project Manager / Mixed-Use, High-Rise DevelopmentsOdell
Odell, a leader in innovative design immediately seeking a Project Manager for the Charlotte, North Carolina or Richmond, VA studios. The selected candidate will be architecturally licensed, have 10 plus years architecture experience, and have experience in high-rise or mixed-use developments. The selected candidate will lead a team on multiple high profile international projects.
Candidates we are looking for will:
- Manage all phases of projects, including project set-up, programming, design, and construction administration.
- Coordinate internal and external consultants and team members.
- Be client-focused, relationship driven, and work with the clients best interest in mind.
- Have proven fiscal responsibility on various projects; highly skilled in managing fees, schedules, and staffing.
- Be a great communicator, team builder and team player, and motivator.
- Positive attitude.
- someone who enjoys good work and is enjoyable to work with.
- International experience and Spanish proficiency is a plus.
You will want Odell for the:
- Competitive Salary and premium benefits package.
- Immediate ability to impact and contribute to a top-tier, high-profile design project.
- Ability to lead and set the direction of a growing studio.
- Supportive team environment.
- Solid growth opportunities.