Training and Support SpecialistPine Lake Preparatory
Training and Support Specialist
Pine Lake Prep, an A+ rated Charter school in Mooresville, NC, is seeking an energetic and highly self-motivated Training and Support Specialist. This position will train and support our end users, including teachers, K-12 students and parents on a range of technologies from websites to phones.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Training staff, students, and parents on various technologies used by the school
- Conduct training in one-on-one, small and large group sessions
- Work with teachers in the classroom use new technology with students
- Be the primary point of contact and support for teachers, students and parents regarding our Learning Management Solution, Canvas LMS.
- Track and manage all support tickets ensuring they are assigned to the proper person and resolved in a timely manner
- Be our first line of technical support and troubleshoot technical difficulties with all technologies deployed in the classroom. This includes, but certainly not limited to IP phones, projectors, printers, iPads, Macbooks, iOS and Mac applications
The ideal candidate will stand out in a few key areas:
- Have excellent people skills
- The ability to communicate technical topics to a wide range of audiences and have the patience and understanding that not everyone grasps technology easily
- Proven interest in and desire to learn about technology on their own. This will include projects outside of work.
This position will work directly with students and will require a thorough background check. Additionally, second round interviews will require short presentations to demonstrate training skills.
Working hours for this position are 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Pine Lake Prep also offers a well-rounded benefits package.
Please submit cover letters and resume when applying.