Power Distributors delivers state-of-the-art distribution and fulfillment, dedicated sales, service & technical support, manufacturer certified training and a complete offering of the industry’s biggest and best known brands all in one convenient package. We move parts & products with speed, precision and efficiency down the supply chain from the people that make them to the people that sell them adding value along the way through expert systems, services & staff.
We are the Sales and Distribution arm for Briggs and Stratton, the leading manufacturer of air-cooled gasoline engines and parts for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton engines are incorporated into products for both the consumer market and industrial/commercial applications. We are also responsible for the sales and marketing of Briggs and Stratton Power Products including consumer and commercial generators, consumer and commercial pressure washers. We also distribute Oregon Equipment Parts, Oregon Cutting Systems, and several other allied parts lines.
Process orders for daily delivery through the orderly receipt, picking and loading of product. Maintains the warehouse in a safe and sanitary manner.
· Manually and using material handling equipment. Perform general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials
· Read customer orders and receive verbal instructions for work assignments.
· Fill and complete order receipts, and gather orders in containers.
· Transport filled orders to and from shipping area.
· Stock shelves and keep stock clean and in proper locations.
· Receive and put away incoming inventory.
· Performed general cleaning duties.
· Perform inventory counts and verify location content.
· Other duties as assigned by Management.
A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is required.
You must have the ability to pass a background check and a drug screen.
Work is moderate in nature. You must be able to safely lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. You must be able to read at a distance close to the eyes and at arms-length, with or without correction. you will need to be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time during 8-hour shifts, Monday-Friday (9am-6pm) and must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Activities occur primarily inside, protected from weather conditions and temperature changes. Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current.
- Pay: $12.25 - $12.80 per hour
- $1,000 signing bonus
- Individual performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance with very low co-pay
- 401K with 3% company match
- Generous vacation allowance
All position requirements are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Some position requirements may exclude qualified individuals who pose a direct threat of significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This description does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the person in this position. Employees will be required to follow and perform any other job related instruction and duties by their supervisor.
This document is not intended to create an employment contract, implied or otherwise; rather employment is on an at-will basis.
Job Type: Full-time